Analisi del mercato delle criptovalute, tendenze globali e previsioni geografiche fino al 2027 | Fortune Business Insights
The global cryptocurrency market to gain from increasing Internet penetration worldwide. Recently Fortune Business Insights has announced a report titled, “Cryptocurrency Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Component (Software, Services), Process (Transaction, Mining), Type (Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dashcoin), End User, and Geography Forecast till 2027.” As per the report North America was leading the global cryptocurrency market in 2017. The growth witnessed is attributable to high adoption of digital currency in the region. The trend is unlikely to change and North America may lead the global cryptocurrency market through the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/Cryptocurrency-market-100149
The rising demand for online financial services in the region is likely to contribute the growth of the market in North America. Besides this, North America holds 27% participants, 39% of wallets, 18% transactions, and 19% of cryptocurrency paymen companies. This is a primary reason behind the high demand witnessed in the region. It also facilitates the higher adoption of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market in Asia pacific is anticipated to expand at a relatively higher CAGR. The growth witnessed is attributable to increasing number of cryptocurrency transactions taking place in the region. Japan is known for major investments in cryptocurrency. Rising investments cryptocurrency have resulted in the formation of new laws for legalization of cryptocurrency under financial service agency. This is a major step taken by Japan and is expected to boost the Asia Pacific cryptocurrency market.
Europe is also amongst the leading regions in the global cryptocurrency market. The growth witnessed is attributable to high adoption of e-financial services in the region. Moreover, Germany issued a statement to consider cryptocurrency as private currency without any payable taxes, unless held for a year or more. Tax and other benefits from cryptocurrency is expected to fuel the demand for cryptocurrency and increase the number of owners globally.
Key Market Driver –
- Quick international transfers
- Secure and Untapped Payments
Key Market Restraint –
- Lack in technical understanding and Stringent government regulation
Top Players List:
- Intel Corporation
- BitGo, Inc.
- BTL Group of companies
Request for Customization www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/cryptocurrency-market-100149
Key Industry Developments
- October 2018– Bitstamp, a Luxembourg-based crypto exchange was acquired by b a Belgium based investment firm NXMH in a deal of aroung USD 350 Mn.
- September 2018– A San Fransisco based firm BitTorrent was acquired by Tron in a USD 150 Mn deal
- October 2018, multinational investment bank and financial services company, Morgan Stanley, released their latest report on Bitcoin. stating that Bitcoins and altcoins have constituted a “new institutional investment class” since 2017.
1. By Components
2. By Process
3. By Type
4. By End User
- Media and entertainment
- Peer-to-peer payment
- E-commerce and retail
5. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa